CLICK HERE - Registration now open, closes 5th July DON'T MISS OUT
|When||Wednesday 19th July 2023 - Friday 21 July 2023|
Empowering Ethical Employment, the 2023 New Zealand Ethical Employers Conference
2023 has seen unprecedented climate change induced events. The immediate response will and is progressively changing into the re-build that will last longer and present new challenges and difficulties.
NZ Ethical Employers is using the conference to further support our members as they recover their businesses and prepare for the future. We will provide a vibrant and cohesive community for everyone in our sectors to collectively face the future and not only survive but succeed.
When it comes to human well-being, in the new world order growers and labour suppliers need to demonstrate their commitment to being good employers and achieve the highest global employment standards. This is where NZ Ethical Employers comes into its own by empowering employers and adding value with leadership.
NZEE is committed to decisive and collaborative action to drive ethical business practices in NZ. We bring key stakeholders and influencers together and develop and share best practice to support our members to build more resilient, future focused supply chains which place workers' voices, and human rights, at their heart.
Empowering Ethical Employment, the 2023 New Zealand Ethical Employers Conference is an occasion where the NZEE members join together for forward-thinking and shared commitment to tackle issues in our supply chains.
This conference gives full effect to NZEE’s vision and mission to improve end-to-end quality of employment, to raise standards, and create a rights-respecting baseline to level the playing field so that competitiveness is not at the expense of the worker. By collectively committing to and promoting these values and principles, we can foster an employment environment that advances the safety, security, and welfare of all people.
Why come to this conference – your take home for your business:
* Mental Health & Resilience – valuable insights and tools to help you maintain good mental health and cope with life’s challenges for you and your staff
* How to embed Human Rights Due Diligence in your supply chain
* How to turn the current economic situation to your businesses benefit
* How to get the best result from Immigration New Zealand covering current issues, RSE Policy Review and visa scheme update, plus open floor Q&A
* How to use NZEE’s new Workforce Planning toolkit to optimise your use of resources
* Sorting employment law
* How to quickly and simply hire seasonal labour
* How to successfully engage with MSD
* Workshop on improving your business performance
* Political insights through to the impacts of the election
* New partnerships, collaborations, and business opportunities
* You will network with other ethical businesses from throughout New Zealand.
Refreshed and revitalised you will return to your business armed with a range of resources, training materials, toolkits, and expert advice, to empower you.
Looking to support us?
We have a range of sponsorship packages.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss supporting NZEE.